PCX Aerosystems Message on Covid-19:
PCX Aerosystems is dedicated to keeping our customers, our employees, and their families as safe as possible. Throughout the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, Integral Aerospace has updated and maintained its safety protocols according to the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, as well as the guidelines required by federal, state, and county officials.
In response to all the growing information on Covid-19, PCX Aerosystems has adopted a wide variety of safety protocols. Some of these protocols include:
- Consistently updating employees with access to information regarding the Covid-19 virus.
- Providing all employees with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, and any other items requested by the employee.
- Requiring masks/face coverings to be worn by our employees, contractors, and visitors at all times in the workplace.
- Changing visitor screening procedures including no admittance for anyone has symptoms of or exposure to Covid-19.
- Implementing strict social distancing protocols, adhering to the standard minimum distance of 6 feet between all employees. This includes making changes to the layouts of offices, conference rooms, and breakrooms to help aid in social distancing efforts.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing of at least 20 seconds, as well as supplying ample access to hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
- Instituting work-from-home procedures where and when feasible.
- Implementing new cleaning protocols including continuous cleaning throughout the day, with a special emphasis on frequently used areas and items such as break rooms, doorknobs, etc.
- Implementing a 3rd party hazardous material cleaning company to sanitize entire areas such as breakrooms, bathrooms, conference rooms and entire cubicle work area(s) as needed immediately following any suspected or confirmed positive Covid-19 case.
PCX Aerosystems will continue updating and implementing new protocols as more information on Covid-19 is discovered.